Selling your home doesn’t need to be any more stressful then it already is.
We offer the following inspection services to those selling a home:
Pre Listing Inspection
Potential buyers will eventually have a home inspection done. As the seller it’s better for you to find out what they may find first by having a pre listing inspection performed ahead of time. The pre listing inspection also helps in many other ways, such as:
- It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical and neutral third party.
- It alerts you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
- It may alert you to items of immediate concern, such as radon gas or active termite infestation.
- It permits you to make repairs ahead of time so that …
- Defects won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
- There is no delay in obtaining the Use and Occupancy Permit.
- You have the time to get reasonably priced contractors or make the repairs yourself, if qualified.
- It helps you to price your home realistically.
- It may relieve prospects’ concerns and suspicions.
- It may encourage the buyer to waive his inspection contingency.
- It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
Never hire someone who is not certified and reputable Home Inspector.