Selling your home doesn’t need to be any more stressful then it already is.
We offer the following inspection services to those selling a home:
Pre Listing Inspection
Potential buyers will eventually have a home inspection done. As the seller it’s better for you to find out what they may find first by having a pre listing inspection performed ahead of time. The pre listing inspection also helps in many other ways, such as:
- It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical and neutral third party.
- It alerts you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
- It may alert you to items of immediate concern, such as radon gas or active termite infestation.
- It permits you to make repairs ahead of time so that …
- Defects won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
- There is no delay in obtaining the Use and Occupancy Permit.
- You have the time to get reasonably priced contractors or make the repairs yourself, if qualified.
- It helps you to price your home realistically.
- It may relieve prospects’ concerns and suspicions.
- It may encourage the buyer to waive his inspection contingency.
- It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
Never hire someone who is not certified and reputable Home Inspector.
We proudly support Veterans and Homes For Hero’s by providing a discount on our Home Inspection services.
Please let us know when requesting your inspection.